Firstly, thank you I suppose for taking your time to read this and get a better idea of who I am and what I enjoy. My tumblr is probably a better place for a more current snapshot of my fannish interests, however here and my AO3 are reasonably decent at outlining my general fannish proclivities. (Here is a little outdated however.)
Dig into my AO3 bookmarks or my tumblr fic rec tag if you really want to know what I like. (Or if you're procrastinating.)
- I will give most things a chance aside from: High School AUs, falling in love plots and plot that has porn or vice versa.
- I don't mind porn or explicit scenes, I just don't like an explicit scene in the middle of a more emotional/plotty fic to read like porn and I don't like my PWP to have too much plot or emotional context (beyond expressing consent of course) to bookend it. While I'm not comfortable listing all my kinks here, if you do feel compelled to write PWP for any of my fandoms, you can't go wrong with size kink or threesomes. Or turning the porn that was in a plot to fluffy coital/post-coital nonsense.
- I'm okay with slash, femmeslash, het, poly, everyone is single, whatever. I don't like pairing the spares however.
- Tropes are fun! Baby fic, pretend marrieds, someone is turned into a cat, fairytale mash up, all those things are enjoyable and great.
- Crossovers, fusions and AUs are things I find awesome. You can see a map of my crossover headcanons here.
- I'm not very fond of omegaverse unless it's are managed in a very particular way and address issues of consent clearly. I do not read D/s 'verses unless it's merged with omegaverse in a certain manner. Think more how wolves actually pair up (alpha/alpha, beta/beta, the alphas always get to pup but lower ranked pairs don't unless hunting is good), literal pecking orders in birds and how some species of fish change gender depending on the ratios of the shoal. I have a tag on my tumblr which contains some of my headcanon on the subject of an omega & Dom/sub 'verse. None of the following fandoms have strong Omegaverse, but I am very picky with what I read in this 'verse, so if you absolutely would love to write something A/B/O for one of them, please read a bit into what I prefer.
- Little science-y or historical diversions/details are interesting. If you've done research for a thing, I don't mind seeing some of the more technical details come through. I'm a little bit more wary about political viewpoints however.
Bulletproof likes include: AUs, fusions and crossovers! In depth looks at how those altered mechanics change things especially. Fluff! Platonic, familial or romantic, I don't care. Children! Whether it's babies or some accident concerning deaging; pre-canon, accidental adoption or they have kids at some point anyway, they're all cute. Female friendship! Women and girls talking to each other about books and politics or men and makeup, guarding each others asses or having a competitive rivalry. OT3s and/or polyamory! Sharing time nicely with their partners or just plain soppy love puddles. Magic! Discussion of, exploration of and academics of.
Dislikes: Dub/non-con, rape (past rape/dub-con experiences are okay if they're mentioned in passing, especially given some of the histories of characters in the fandoms I've requested, but dub/non-con situations in fic or past situations explored fully are no goes), BDSM, whump, death-fic, D/s-verse, in general anything with the express purpose of causing angst.
Below are the fandom specific wishlists/optional details are optional. These details and wishes are specifically if you don't have already have a bunny that you believe that I may enjoy or wish to write something special just for me. A lot of it is already copy and pasted from what I filled out in the AO3 form. I give options for both specified characters as well as more general prompts and wishes.
Some fandoms I am a bit more exuberantly enthusiastic about, but please don't let that deter you if you are more familiar with one of the other fandoms listed.
( Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters )
( Wallander )
( Doctrine of Labyrinths )
( Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries )